Monday, May 14, 2012

NAUVOO {Part 2: Places}

These are a few of my favorite pictures of the places that we went!
The Kansas City Temple was definitely one of my favorite places 
to take pictures! It was so gorgeous!










Chandeliers at the Cultural Hall


I love this picture! If only there wasn't a glare in the window..
Anyone know how to edit that out?

Joseph's grave

A vineyard by the park we ate dinner at

Adam-ondi-Ahman was amazing! When I looked out into this field
it was like I could see Adam and Eve there! It was pretty cool!
This is a special place!

I love the trees at Adam-ondi-Ahman!


My favorite tree in Adam-ondi-Ahman!






A picture through the bullet hole that killed Hyrum of the 
window that Joseph fell out of when he was killed.
"In life they were not divided, and in death they were not separated!"
-D&C 135: 3



I loved taking pictures of this trip! I took over 400 pictures this week! Love it!

-Kelsey Lou

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics!! Great Job! The last pictures need to be in like a magazine or something!

    ReplyDelete