Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Miss Bubba

This week Whit, Trev, and Peanut came for a visit! 
I love that baby! And luckily for us she was in a good mood,
so we got to hold her and play with her without her crying for mom!

We went on a walk on Sunday and she
 always had to have mom in her sights!
 She's is not scared of dogs, definitely a Batty in that sense.
  This is probably one of my favorite pictures of her! 
I have no idea what she is doing with her face!
She loves her blanky! When she gets tired she finds the edge of 
the blanket and smells it! So cute!

 Cuddling with Momma
So tired..
I decided we should feed her a pickle, because I wanted to see the
funny face she would make at the sourness!
She didn't cringe or make a face..
 She loved it! A child after my own heart!
 Cheese! Showing off her two teeth!
 She loves trying to grab my camera lens!
Bonk! If you say the word "bonk" she will lightly head-butt you!
Bed head after her nap in the car! So cute!
She loved to bang the keys on the piano! She's a regular Mozart!

Today they headed off to V-Town to visit T-Dawg's family..bummer.
I miss that little Bubba! But they will be back in July for her 1st birthday!
She is growing up way too fast! If only they lived closer!

-Kelsey Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment