Friday, May 18, 2012

Coming Soon..

Coming soon to my "Places I've Been..." 
 GREAT BRITIAN!!
 Klin has a 7 week internship in London this summer and the original plan was
for my mom to go and visit for a week. Last week my parents 
decided to let me and my little sisters come along too!
 In 1 month I will be eating Fish and Chips and using the Lou! I'm so stoked!
We'll be seeing all the sites, Big Ben, Notre Dame, and tours on a red double-decker 
bus! But most importantly we (Me and Klin at least) will be making a stop at...
..Drumroll please...
 The Making of HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!
What's a trip to London without stopping at Harry Potter sites?! It's not a trip at all!
I am beside myself with excitement! I literally teared up when my mom told me!
We get to tour the actual sets! Klin wants to dress up like we did for the 
Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 premier, so that we will look like we belong there! Haha! 
I think we would look like idiots, "Those girls must be Americans!" 
But regardless of what we are wearing, I am BEYOND excited to be going!
After a few days in London we will be taking the train to..
 PARIS!!!
We will be in Paris for 2 days! Taking tours of pretty much everything!
Then we will be taking the "Hogwarts Express" back to London!
This trip is going to put a dent in my bank account, but it is going to be worth it!
-----------------
Also coming soon to College Town...
THE BUBBAS!!!
T-Dawg is on break this month and they are coming to UT
for a visit! The best part? They're coming TODAY!
In a few short hours Bubbas will be here! I can't wait to spend 
the week with my favorite niece! 

Life is good my friends!

-Kelsey Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment