Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I Think About When I Have Nothing to Think About

I stole this post idea from Klin's blog (and she got it from a talk by Pres. Eyring). Photography is what I think about when I have nothing to think about! Back in 2008 my mom, Klin, Whit, and I took a trip to Washington D.C. and New York City. That is where I fell in love with photography! Wherever I am I look at things and think of how I could make a beautiful picture out of it. These are a few of my favorite pictures that I have taken.

This is in Washington D.C.
Nauvoo Illinois

Nauvoo Temple

Carthage Jail

Adam-Ondi-Ahman

Soda Springs Idaho

Soda Springs Idaho

McCall Idaho

McCall Idaho

Manti Utah
Photography is something that I hope I can make my career out of in my future! I'm not very good at it yet, but hopefully one day I will have people knocking on my door to take their pictures, but if not I'll continue taking pictures anyway! What do you think about when you have nothing to think about?

-Kelsey Lou

1 comment: