This weekend has been pretty awesome! On Friday I found out that there was a temple trip in two hours, so I ran home and changed and got ready to head to Manti! When we got to the summit of the canyon this is what we saw! Fall is here!!
After we were finished with baptisms "Alice" and I took a picture for our friend Boyd who is serving his mission in Poland! It was his birthday so we emailed him this picture! haha! We love him!

Then "Lo", Alice, and I went around the temple and took some pictures!
I LOVE these girls! :)
This is a picture that I took, I quite like it!
The next morning I woke up at 6 to get ready and drive to SLC to go to the first session of Conference! We barely made it by the skin of our teeth! As soon as we sat down the choir started singing the opening song! (We = Me and my friend "Merg"). Can I just say how awesome it was to be in the Conference Center when President Monson announced the 6 new temples!! The "oooh's" and "aahh's" coming from the audience when they announced the new Provo temple and the Paris temple were awesome and quite loud! Haha!
My family went up to Idaho to watch Conference with my mom's family, but I had to work that night so I stayed in College Town. On Sunday I went and watched the rest of Conference with Boyd and "Tine's" family! We had so much fun! I love that family!
It was such a great weekend!
-Kelsey Lou
Love your pictures. You've got a great eye. And love your new dress! Want it.
ReplyDelete