Saturday, October 8, 2011

A couple of things...

Shmem's birthday was this week and yesterday was her friend
party, so my mom made her a cake and got balloon's and other party stuff.

Get a load of the cake my mom made! It's made out of ding-dongs! Shmem
doesn't like cake so she got a ding-dong cake!
Isn't it cute?! My mom is so dang crafty!

Later that night I went to the John Schmidt concert with some friends! Let me tell you
John Schmidt is freaking amazing at the piano! This is him playing every girl's favorite song, Love Story meets Viva La Vida!

(Pardon the crappy cell phone pictures)
If you can't see it, this is him playing Heart and Soul with his FOOT!
He can also playing the piano backwards/upside-down! He is insane!

This is Alice fulfilling her dream of playing with John Schmidt!
Alice is an AMAZING piano player! She can't read notes, so she just makes up
everything she plays! After the concert Alice was playing the piano and got to play her
rendition of I Love to See the Temple for him! She was pretty much on cloud 9!

Today I found this on FB:

Hahaha! Maybe because it's true.

Today I was planning on going to Coach's funeral up in Ogden, but my plans
fell through this morning, but I woke up with a raspy voice and a wicked bad cough,
so today I'm laid up in bed. Yipee... But I plan on catching up on my Vampire Diaries
and watching the BYU game on ESPN! Go Cougars!

-Kelsey Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment