Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Your Birthday! Shout Hurray!

This week some people who are near and dear to my heart had birthday's/milestones!

My absolutely adorable niece "Peanut" is now 3 months old!
We all miss her like crazy! She lives in AZ with her mom and dad (Whit & "T-Dawg").
But lets be honest isn't she the cutest baby you've ever seen in your life?!
(No offense to you moms out there. Your baby is beautiful too, but I'm biased!)



Next is good ol' Daddy-o! Today is his birthday!
Happy Birthday Gramps!

(This is my dad with "Peanut" when she was in "Feeding and Growth" in
the hospital. She was a sick baby...)

And last but not least is Tine! Today is her birthday as well! Tine is the RS Pres. in my
ward, and I am the best 1st counselor ever!

(This is Tine and her brother and my close friend, Boyd.)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVED ONES!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

-Kelsey Lou




No comments:

Post a Comment