Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We are not homeless!

My family and I have been living in a rental house since last July. The couple we are renting from are coming home from their mission in March, so we needed to find a house to live in when they get back. After months of looking for a lot to build a house on, or a ready to live house, we finally found one!!! And we all actually agreed on it! We will be moving into this house as early as November 4th!


I am so excited! We have had a lot of bumps on the way to finding this house! My sisters and I joked that come March we would be living in a cardboard box under a bridge! No more cardboard boxes for us! Our NEW house is right across from our rental, so moving is going to be a snap! :) We're not homeless anymore!

-Kelsey Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment