Tonight is going to be a great night! First up on the agenda is listening
to this wonderful man speak.

Elder Jeffery R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles is coming to little
ol' College Town to speak to the Young Single Adults, thats me!
I feel like the brethren are testing the youth on their faith and obedience,
because in February they held a fireside during the Superbowl and today we are
having a fireside during the "Holy War." But I will be front and center for Elder Holland's
talk! He is also bringing a member of the Seventy and two other area authorities! It's
kind of a big deal around here!
But after everyone is spiritually fed, the next item on the agenda is the BYU-Utah Game!
(Thank heaven for DVR!)

Two teams. Founded by the same man. Pitted against each other in a bitter rivalry.
This is the first "Holy War," "Duel," or whatever you wanna call it since BYU went independent and Utah went into the PAC 12. And I am so jealous because my sister, "Klin" is a BYU student and will be attending the festivities in person!
Since this game is being held at the beginning of the season instead of the end,
both teams are still trying to work out the kinks in their systems. But as of right now both offenses are stinking it up, in my opinion. So I guess this game is going to come down
to how well each team's defense is playing.
Ra-ra-rarara! Ra-ra-rarara! Ra-ra-rarara!
GO COUGARS!!
-Kelsey Lou


loves!
ReplyDelete