Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sit and Whisper

Remember the post that I added this morning? "Tonight is going to be a great night!" Well...tonight was a crapfest...
My phone was on silent all day (bad idea), so I missed the call from my boss at 5:46 telling me to get my butt to work because I was late for my 5:00 shift. At 6:00 I got her voicemail and was running around my house like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get ready. Who did not know she had work tonight? This girl. Going into work tonight meant that I was going to miss Elder Holland's talk...I didn't have a great night at work either. The tips were slim, which is probably my fault..
After work I rushed home to catch the BYU-Utah game. And by the middle of the third quarter every BYU fan in the country watching the game looked a little something like this...

...Arms folded, shoulders slumped, expressionless face. Final score 54-10, Utah...talk about a landslide...So add up missing Elder Holland's talk, not so awesome shift at work, and BYU getting hammered, and you get a crapfest.
But this did put a smile on my face:

A stake dance was being held across the street in the pavilion and my dad decided that he wanted to join in. This is him dancing on the porch, where I am sure all those 14-16 year olds could see him, seeing as our porch light was on. Haha! Gotta love dad's dancing! You should see him dougie, or what he likes to call the "doggie." I think I got my dancing skills from him. ;)

-Kelsey Lou

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    I just laughed so hard! thank you dad for being hilarious...

    and i'm sorry you had a crappy day :( but the game was horrific so not much to miss there! loves!

    ReplyDelete