So..it's been a while..Nothing has really happened lately..
My life has been pure stress and confusion..but what can you do? nothing.
Anywho here are a couple of things from the last little while!
"Snook" the 2nd Counselor in my Bishopric, who also married my girl Jaz,
got me addicted to Bejeweled Blitz! I have been trying for days to beat his
score and I finally beat it!! It was a great accomplishment!

Snook, Dern, and I are all addicted!
My girl Alice turned the big #20 last week! No longer a teenager, officially an adult!
She asked me what to do as her last act as a teenager
and I told her to plant one on any guy she liked!
She "honked" and said no! I tried!
Me and Alice counted down the minutes until she was 20 and then I
screamed "Happy Birthday!!" "Snook" went to his car and
got a candy bar and we put a match in it and sang her Happy Birthday
and she got to blow out the match! It was awesome! I love those people!
It's a crying shame I don't see them more often!

For the last few weeks I have had two blackheads on my lip. Attractive, right?!
Well last Sunday night my mom told me to use a bobby pin and pop them so
that the redness would be gone by morning.
Well needless to say it was so much worse the next day! They were huge and red!
I looked like I had to ginormous cold sores on my lip. More attractive!
This picture doesn't do them justice, ask anyone who saw me this week!
Every year for Alice's birthday we take a trip up to Cougar Town
and spend the day shopping! We spent like 5 years in Victoria's Secret!
Those girls are addicted to that place, I swear! Me on the other had
could spend that long in the Fanzz or the Disney store! Haha!
Lately I have been OBSESSED with pocket watches! I look for one
at every store I go to and I FINALLY found one!!
So cute! I love it!! And it opens! Double Bonus!
Besides lunch and dinner it was the only thing I bought all day!
So there you go! Thats been my week!
-Kelsey Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment