Yesterday Drew and I drove up to SLC and met
up with "Tat" after his mission reunion.
For dinner we all went to Sizzler! Mmmm-delicious! I was planning on
getting the salad bar because it was cheap, but then I saw the Snow Crab Platter
on the menu and heaven knows I can't resist crab, so...I got it!
And I ate it...All! It was so good! It took me forever though!
But it was so worth being a little late to...
...The Grizzlies game!!
Oh I love hockey! It reminds me of the good ol' days of
watching my high school team! Those were the days!
It was the last home game of the season and it was an awesome game!
We played the Colorado Eagles and we smoked em'! Grizzlies 6 - Eagles 1!
But the best part of hockey..
..The fights of course!
5 fights and 4 ejections! It was intense!
And one of the best parts was that we had awesome seats and we only paid $17!
A few weeks ago our computer crapped out for the millionth time this year,
so I begged my parents to get a new computer! Any computer, as long as it was new!
Yesterday they went to Cougar Town to "look" for a computer and they came home
with this little baby!
Isn't it beautiful?! Oh its so nice! I can't believe my parents actually bought a Mac!
Emily and Rachel have been glued in front of it for the past 24 hours!
Photo Booth is their favorite!
Don't they look lovely?!
There is plenty more where that came from!
-Kelsey Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment