Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blog Game

I saw this on a friend's blog and I thought I'd try it!

The rules for this game are:

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.


11 Random Things:
  1. I LOVE Harry Potter! Books and Movies!
  2. I want to be a photographer when I grow up!
  3. My favorite color is blue.
  4. I have to eat Nutty Bars and Kit Kats by the layer!
  5. Sometimes I think I should've been born the same time as Pride and Prejudice!
  6. Disneyland is my favorite vacation spot.
  7. My dream pets would be a grizzly bear, a giraffe, and a chimpanzee!
  8. One day when I'm rich I want to travel the world! Ireland, England, Scotland, France, Poland, Germany, Italy, Australia, Switzerland! You name I probably wanna go there! Just me and my camera!
  9. My favorite shows are Ellen, Vampire Diaries, and Castle!
  10. I have a thing for guys with foreign accents! Instant attraction!
  11. I'm addicted to facebook, tv, bejewled, music, and words with friends!
11 Quesitons Chelsey had for me/everyone who reads her blog:
  1. What is your biggest fear? Being attacked my a shark.
  2. Favorite Disney movie? Little Mermaid
  3. Favorite place to shop? The Disney Store!
  4. Favorite blog to stalk? Bonnie's Blog! Life of Bon! She is just too funny!
  5. Where do you want to be in 5 years? I hope to be married with 0-1 kids, and be an awesome photographer!
  6. What was your last pin on pinterest? I don't have Pintrest, but I need one! Add that to the list of my addiction!
  7. Who would play you in a movie? Anna Brady in Leap Year! She goes on an adventure in Ireland and falls for an attractive guy with an attractive accent!
  8. Beach or Mountains? Beach! Love the sun, love the sand, love the tan!
  9. Favorite App? Words with Friends!
  10. Favorite Temple? The Nauvoo temple!
  11. Favorite book? Harry Potter will always be a favorite! But I LOVE the Hunger Games right now!
Now here are my questions for you!

  1. Favorite food?
  2. Who was your first kiss?
  3. Best movie you've ever seen?
  4. What team do you want to win NCAA Championship?
  5. Favorite ice cream flavor?
  6. Current favorite song or Favorite song from the 90's?
  7. What's your passion?
  8. Favorite television show?
  9. Mac or PC?
  10. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
  11. Best first date?
Your turn! :)

-Kelsey Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment