This last weekend was the first football home game for my T-Birds!
I was so excited! I love college football! And I have been waiting
for years to finally go to a school that had a team!
Kat-Y came up for the night to come to the game!
We sat in these terrible cement seat and could barely see what was happening.
(you have sit where you bought tickets..lame)
Then Kat got a text about coming to sit in the student section.
The student section was awesome!
Thor went through Bootcamp to get ready for the year
and came back a new bird!
A picture of people from CollegeTown!
Except for the two in the back..I don't know them.
It was so good to be around people that I know!
That doesn't happen too often!
It was an awesome game! Just enough drama to keep it
exciting, but ending in a blowout!
Can't wait until the next game!
-Kelsey Lou
I've fallen in love with Instagram if you couldn't tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment