Welp..today was the day folks, I moved to T-Bird Town!
Get a load of all the crap in my car! I don't know how I fit in there!
One chipped windshield, one pit stop, and 4 hours later,
I arrived at my house! Isn't it cute?
Brando and Tan were awesome and helped me unload!
It only took like 10 minutes! Had I done it myself it would've
taken my all afternoon!
This is my "cave." There is a wall separating each side of
the bedroom, and I got the side with no windows. It's about
6 ft. by 12 ft.. Just enough room for a bed and a nightstand.
Just look at all the crap!
I attempted to channel Mom while decorating my walls.
3 hours later...
Not too shabby! Now that it's all organized, I kind of like
my little cave! My bedspread is a quilt I have been working
on all summer! Well not all summer..I may have procrastinated
a little..Shmem made me a pillowcase to match and Rachit
made me the black and white flower pillow! Love those girls!
After I finished with my room I had to go to day one Flight School, aka
Orientation. This orientation lasts 3 days for transfer students!
But it's 6 for freshman, poor suckers! Then I went grocery shopping for
the essentials. Never go shopping when you're hungry! To finish
out day one in T-Bird Town I went bowling with Brando, Tan, and Shaylie!
I think I'm going to like it here!
-Kelsey Lou
I like how 1/5 of those pics are of Claire Bear. :)
ReplyDelete