Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SPAM

The other day for FHE we were told that we had a surprise waiting for us.
When I got there I was getting pretty excited because "Jay" comes up with some
pretty fun FHE activities! And what does Jay do? She pulls out a grocery bag full of
cans of Spam! Ew! We were gonna make Spam sculptures!
So we split the ward into teams and began brainstorming and we decided
to sculpt the pyramids and sphynx (who knows if I spelled that right). I have to admit I was
pretty hesitant about even touching the Spam because of the jellified fat that was
at the bottom of the can and because it smelled so nasty!
But after a few minutes I dug right it! And let me tell you, it was pretty fun!
Our sculpture turned out great!

Yes, that is a giant palm tree behind the sphynx! We had to use all of the Spam
and those were leftover pieces, so Jed made them into a nice tree!
The other 2 teams both made trains, so we got bonus points for originality!
And of course we won! It was awesome! The other groups complained that we didn't use
all of our Spam, because Jed and Drew wouldn't stop eating it! Boys... Then we played Scum/The Great Dalmuti for hours! And guess who finished the night
as the Great Dalmuti? This girl!
Downside to the night, my hands smelled like Spam for hours after!

-Kelsey Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment