For President's Day weekend Klin, Guac, Tan, and I went to AZ!
10 hours, 4 gas stops, and 2 food stops later we were there!
We got to Whit's at about 2 in the morning, just in time for Peanut
to wake up for her feeding. She was so wide-eyed and confused!
The next morning the bubs needed a bath! She did not like me and Klin watching..
It was so warm that afternoon we decided to go on a walk.
There is a park across the street from their house, so Klin and I took turns
going down the slide with Peanut.
She did not like it..
..one bit..
That night we "crafted" and got some really great ideas from Pintrest!
I wrapped a cardboard K with some yarn to match my room!
I think it turned out way cute with the gray felt flower!
And then I made a gray felt wreath! Love them!
They took me forever to make, but I love them!
On Monday Peanut let me hold her for more than 5 seconds, so I had to document it!
Wasn't her outfit so cute! I love that little tutu!
On the way back home we decided to make a stop at the Grand Canyon!
How often do you see a sign for a cougar crossing?!
This is how Klinny would take roadside pictures, through the sunroof!
This was cute old tower shop at the highest point of the canyon.
It was a great trip! I was sad to come back to Utah.
I miss the warmth and the sun!
-Kelsey Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment