Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas!

Christmas was on Sunday this year, so before we opened presents
we went to church. After church we came home and put our pajamas back on
and got ready to open presents! If you're wondering who that girl is, that's Kaylen's friend Bobbie. She wasn't able to make it home to Singapore for Christmas.
I got the Hunger Game Series! And as we all know I love the Hunger games!
And then the big surprise came!
And I started to cry....
My parents bought me my camera!!! And I LOVE it!
Shmem got a camera too! I think she's praising the heaven's in this picture!
Camera Buddies!
The girls got a BB Gun! Haha!
"What the heck do we need a gun for?!"

And I got some sweet footie pajamas!
Dad got Mom a really beautiful necklace!

Get a load of those pajamas!
The rest of the day was spent playing with our new toys, and me playing with and
figuring out my new camera!

-Kelsey Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment