WARNING: This post will probably be a waste of your time! But I have to get my thoughts out somehow! :)
Yep. I watch the Bachelor. I don't even know why I am
watching this season! Ben isn't even cute! But nevertheless I am addicted...
So here are my thoughts on this season:
I do NOT like Courtney. Yuck! Least favorite by far!
She is mean to the other girls (Emily) and is super fake around
and manipulating Ben. And she's really devious and sneaky!

(Ps. She's a model, shouldn't her picture look better than the rest?)
Emily. I really like Emily! She's super cute and freaking smart! Hello PhD!
And I applaud her effort in trying to let Ben know that Courtney is a wack job!

Kacie B. is my absolute favorite! She is so stinking cute and sweet!
I love her southern Tennessee accent! I hope she wins!

I hope she doesn't turn out to be a crazy pants as the season goes on!
-Kelsey Lou
yuck i hate the bachelor. katie watches it and it makes me want to poke my eye balls out.. but from the snippets that i catch i agree that the bachelor guys is totally ugly and the first girl... Courtney.. is a total weirdo. I was in the kitchen cooking when she said "Ben said that I kiss better than anyone else! I am not going to tell anyone!" and Janine and I both cracked up laughing and katie glared at us. weird.
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with the bachelor too! And yes, Courtney is THE WORST! They always have to have a villian, I guess, but she seems worse than they've ever had before.
ReplyDelete