Facts about me:
- My name is Kelsey, aka Sass, Sassafrass, Kelsey Lou Freebush, Kelsey Boo, Little Walton, Small One, Shmeltzy, K-Dub, and occasionally K-Dawg. I respond to all of the above!
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! :D
- I am the 3rd child in a family of 5 girls. I sometimes suffer from Middle Child Syndrome (MCS).
- I am 20 years old, and feeling pretty old. I'm 5'1'' tall. And I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
- I should be starting my junior year of college, but I am taking at least a semester off to do who knows what.
- I live in College Town. Which is why I feel old, because "College" is really only for freshman and sophomores. Its like being in high school all over again. The kids who were sophomores in high school when I was a senior are now freshman in college. Weird.
- I currently work at Winger's in College Town as a waitress. I just started a week ago, but so far I like it, although I make next to nothing (I may need to do some evaluating to see if working there is worth it)...and I work at College Town Recreation. So far at The Rec I have taught tennis lessons and been a day camp counselor. Both jobs at The Rec have been really fun!
- I LOVE photography. Hopefully this will be my major when I continue my schooling later on. If you live in College Town or in the surrounding area and you need/want some pictures taken for fun give me a call or leave a comment! I'm not promising that they will be amazing, but I need the practice!
- I love to dance! I haven't taken lessons in years, but I love going dancing with my friends, having random dance parties in parking lots, and Ghost Riding the Whip! I took a couple of hip-hop classes at College too. They were so fun!
- I LOVE sports. Some people call me a fanatic. I cannot play them, but I love to watch. I love football (Indianapolis Colts), basketball (Utah Jazz & College Team), and soccer (ReAL Salt Lake, USA, & Germany). I don't like baseball, but I will cheer for the Red Sox, the Angels, and the Dodgers if they're playing. I also don't like golf, but my favorite golfer is Rory McIlroy (I think its the Irish accent, I have a thing about guys with European accents, but who doesn't?). I tried playing soccer in high school, but I was terrible. And I played tennis my senior year and loved it! I also like playing Ultimate Frisbee, if that counts.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I like to read when I can find a good book/series. I LOVE the Harry Potter Series, the Hunger Games Series (obviously, Post 1), Jane Eyre, Scarlet Pimpernel,Twilight Series, and lately I've liked some of Mary Higgins Clark's books. If you know any good books out there let me know! Preferrably action, romance, or mystery/suspense. :)
- I'm kind of a TVaholic. I could and do watch TV for hours. Probably not the healthiest of activities, but what can you do. Vampire Diaries is my favorite show and also So You Think You Can Dance! Love em'! I am not allowed to watch TV or sports with my family because I talk/yell at the TV during intense parts of the show or game! Haha!
- I'm impatient and, depending on the person/situation, I can have a short fuse and be blunt...my mom says I "don't take people's crap." (Insert shoulder shrug here)
- If I don't know you I'm a little shy at first, usually depending on the atmosphere. I like to stay within my comfort zone (people I know, places I know, ect. I guess I'm kind of a "Homebody"), but once I get to know you I'm definitely more outgoing (Louder, Energetic, Friendlier, Talkative, ect.), a little crazy, and my comfort zone expands, just ask my friends!
-Kelsey Lou
(Sorry this post was so dang long...)
No comments:
Post a Comment