On our fourth day in London we had tickets to go to
The Making of Harry Potter!! We were all so excited!
Klin, Rach, and I had all read the books, but we made Shmem
read at least one before we went and she was hooked and is
now on book 5! The Making of Harry Potter is the actual set where
the movies were shot! We got to see the actual set, props, and costumes
that were used in all of the movies! It was so awesome!
We hailed our first taxi to get there because we missed
the Harry Potter bus that was supposed to take us there.
Ta-duh!!!!
The Cupboard Under the Stairs
The Great Hall
House Points
McGonagall, Dumbledore, and Snape
The entrance into the Great Hall
Costumes from the Yule Ball!
You can purchase a replica of Hermione's dress for 240 pounds!
Or you can purchase a replica of Voldemort's for 600! Pricey!
Boy's Dormitory
The cast's wands!
The Fat Lady
Gryffindor Common Room
Dumbledore's Office
The "Philosopher's Stone"
The Ministry of Magic
Voldemort and the Malfoy's
Harry's Hogwarts letter
Ron's Howler!
Tom Riddle's Diary and the Basilisk fang
The flying car
The Night Bus
Butterbeer
Chess pieces!
Number 4 Privet Drive
The model of the castle!!! It was enormous!
My souvenirs! I bought a shirt, the Tales of Beedle the Bard,
Neville's want, and got a picture of me on a broom!
The other book I got for free because I bought a special ticket!
Needless to say, I may have spent a little too much money,
but it was worth every penny!
We each got a picture of us flying on a broom
and of us in the flying car!
I think it should be our Christmas card!
Buying our souvenirs!
We each bought wands! Klin bought Luna's
Shmem bought Ginny's, Rachit bought Hermione's
and I bought Neville's!
It was such a fun day! Now it's cool to watch the movies
and say that we've been there! We love us some Harry Potter!
-Kelsey Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment