Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jazz Game and April Fools!

Friday night Drew and I drove to Salt Lake to go to the Jazz-Kings game!
I was so excited! I went and bought me a new Jazz shirt!
I get one every time I go to a game, because thats how often they change their colors!
This time I got an awesome Gordon Hayward shirt! Love that boy!
It was a great game, until the end when we lost by one point...
I love the Jazz Bear!
Mmmmhmmmm! Gordon Hayward!
And guess who else was at the game?! Jimmer!!
I was so excited to go and watch him play in the big leagues!
But sadly he did not play very well. He only scored 2 points.
Every time he touched the ball half the crowd would boo and the
other half would cheer! So many people there were wearing their BYU
stuff and Jimmer jerseys.
Have I mentioned that I love Gordon Hayward? Cause I do!
While at the game "Jedi" texted me and told me he was at the game too!
He asked me where I was sitting and when I told him asked if I
was sitting by 3 guys in white shirts and ties, and sure enough I was!
I couldn't see him until the end when we all stood up.
Those of you who know him, "Where's 'Jedi?'" in this picture.
It was an awesome trip! And lucky for Drew, I didn't fall asleep
on the ride home! :)
---------------------------------------
Rachit's birthday was the other day and Klin and I went in on a gift for
her. Before she came to open her present earlier today, I remembered it was
April Fool's day! Klin and I went in the pantry and put a potato and a
can of beans in the bag. She was so confused!


At the very bottom of the bag was her real present!
She loved it!
Happy Conference Weekend!

-Kelsey Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment